SHINE SA, October 2022
This forum will look at the impact of recent changes to the decriminalisation of abortion in South Australia for clinicians.
Presented by Dr Tessa Moody, this forum will discuss access to medical and surgical abortion and how to integrate this service within general practice.
We will also discuss the follow up processes including contraception provision.
Dr Tessa Moody is a consultant at Pregnancy Advisory Centre, GP, Sexual Health Doctor at SHINE SA, and an Associate Clinical Lecturer at Adelaide University.
- identify the impact of legislative changes to the decriminalisation of abortion in SA
- summarise pathways to access medical and surgical abortion in South Australia
- discuss follow-up of medication abortion, including contraception provision
Registration and refreshments will begin at 6:00 pm with presentation starting 6:30 pm.
This training is open to doctors, nurses, midwives, Aboriginal Health Practitioners and allied health professionals.
- This education is a CPD Activity under the RACGP CPD Program
- Certificate of Attendance
Course Dates and Location
Enrol for this forum here
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or call 8300 5318