SHine SA, January 2017
- Do you work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
- Do you want to be confident speaking about sexual health with your clients?
- Do you want to understand how sexual health affects the overall health of your clients?
If so, then the Relationships & Sexual Health Course is for you.
This course provides you with opportunities to explore attitudes towards sexual health and relationships. You will gain skills to support your clients to make sense of their sexual health. It is important that workers promote and support the sexual and reproductive health of their clients as well as reducing the barriers to improved sexual and reproductive health. This is also a great networking opportunity.
Who would benefit from this course? Youth workers; sexual health workers; CALD health workers; reproductive and sexual health service providers; domestic violence workers; settlement workers; allied health workers; anyone who works with CALD communities.
A further optional day includes assessment which allows you to apply for a sexual health focused competency that may contribute towards a Certificate or Diploma in Community Services.
- Course 1: 17, 24 & 30 March 2017
- Course 2: 19 & 27 October, 3 November 2017
SHine SA, 64c Woodville Road, Woodville
9am – 5pm
$399 Student Concession: $199 Early Bird Concession: 10% off if registered 2 months ahead
- Sexuality & Sexual Health/Culture
- Sex & the Law
- Cultural Sexual Violence
- Sexual Diversity
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Contradictions of Pleasure & Culture
- Client Stories
- Attitudes to Sex & Sexuality
- Female Genital Mutilation
Further Information & online enrolment here
Enquiries Phone: 8300 5320 / Email: shinesacoursesATshinesa.org.au
Download flyer (PDF) at this link: FRESH CALD 2017