SHINE SA, November 2018
- Immediate start
- 37.5 hours per week
- ASO5 position – permanent hourly rate of $37.57 – $40.59 ( $73,496 to $79,413 per annum)
- Excellent Salary Sacrificing Scheme – (PBI status)
- Based at our Woodville office
SHINE SA is the leading sexual health agency in South Australia. We are a not-for-profit, non-government organisation working in partnership with government, health, education and community to improve the sexual and reproductive health and relationship wellbeing of South Australians.
We have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic person to join our Schools Education and Support Team based at our Woodville office but working with schools across South Australia. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing the capacity of principals, teachers and school communities by delivering professional development to teachers in:
- Teaching it Like it is: Relationships and Sexual Health Curriculum and Education Courses
- The South Australian Department for Education’s Keeping Safe: Child Protection Curriculum
This role will require you to work as part of a team to:
- Develop, implement and evaluate best practice approaches to relationships and sexual health issues in schools.
- Work collaboratively with the Department for Education and other relevant agencies.
- Plan, implement and evaluate professional education courses for teachers.
- Develop and evaluate curricula and resources for students from primary, secondary and disability sectors.
- Actively participate in SHINE SA’s Health Promotion strategies.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a tertiary qualification in Education and be registered or able to register with the Teachers’ Registration Board of South Australia.
- Have a current, full driver’s license and be able to undertake intra-state travel
If you are interested in this role, you must submit a covering letter with your CV which must include the details of three (3) referees.
Click on the following link to download the job and person specification.
For further information about the position contact Heidi Drummond on 08 8300 5353 or email
Applications should be submitted electronically through seek website or via form below.
Applications close at 5.00pm Wednesday 28th November 2018
This appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Child-Related Employment Screening.
SHINE SA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications including those from our communities of interest which include Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI people, people with disabilities including mental health, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, sex workers, people living with HIV, people living in regional, rural and remote SA.
Apply for this position here