Bfriend, August 2018
After a one year absence the Rainbow Calendar Project is back.
The success of the last two calendars has led to the RCP team launching its third photography competition to create yet another calendar, full of LGBTIQA+ photo goodness and event information.
This year’s theme is ‘Kaleidoscope: As we are’ and the organisers would love to see a huge range of submissions to help create a calendar showing the rich diversity and beauty of LGBTIQA+ life in Australia. You don’t need to be a professional photographer to enter – they want all types of submissions to showcase the huge range of talent and experiences within this community.
The top 12 winning photos will feature in the 2019 Rainbow Calendar – a free nationally distributed resource highlighting queer events and other important information. An additional 12 runner ups will feature in an exhibition at this year’s Adelaide Feast Festival.
Photographs will undergo a blind judging session by a panel of community members in the week following the closing date of Sunday 9 September 2018.
- Entries close 11.59pm Sunday September 9th 2018. Further information about the competition, the theme and how to enter can be found at: www.rainbowcalendar.org
Not interested in making a submission? There are a few other ways you can help this project:
- Visit www.rainbowcalendar.org and make a donation – every bit helps keep this project running
- Share this post and the attached graphic to your friends, family, professional networks, work colleagues, neighbours, dog trainer, club president, and many more (both in SA and interstate!)
- Join the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/435788946902514/ and invite others
- Encourage someone you know to make a photo submission