Multicultural Health and Support Service
A popular resource for those who work with CALD communities is the manual CALD communities, sexually transmissible infections and viral hepatitis .
The latest edition is the third one, released in 20111, by the Multicultural Health and Support Service (Victoria).
This edition covers:
- how culture interacts with health and sexuality
- the impacts of migration and settlement
- working with diverse health beliefs and levels of health literacy
- diverse communication stytles
- explaining BBV/STI to CALD clients and communities
- useful support services and resources
Download manual (PDF) here