Annie Madden and Professor Carla Treloar have dedicated much of their lives to working in taboo fields of research: blood borne viruses and drug users. These two brilliant minds bring a wealth of expertise, knowledge and insight to real world subjects in SpeakEasy, holding engaging conversations with very special guests each episode.
Episodes so far:
- Ep 1: We don’t know what we don’t know
- Ep 2: Happy World Hepatitis Day: What’s happening in hep C treatment?
- Ep 3: Men who have sex with men and hep C
- Ep 4: In conversation with Eileen Baldry: Prisons, health and justice
- Ep 5: The PROM Queen
- Ep 6: Is justice really blind?
Access podcast series here