Vacancy: Executive Assistant
Publish Date: 25 Sep 2014
- Classified at ASO2, salary pro rata
- Generous salary sacrificing opportunities
- 2-Year Contract: 0.8 FTE
SHine SA is the leading sexual health agency in South Australia. We are a not-for-profit, non-government organisation working in partnership with government, health, education and community agencies and communities to improve the sexual and reproductive health and relationship wellbeing of South Australians.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Manager, Education Information & Research Division, preferably on a daily basis, Monday to Friday. Tasks indicative to this role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Coordination of Manager’s calendar re meetings and appointments
- Coordinating Manager’s travel arrangements
- Drafting of correspondence and other documentation to a high standard, ie spelling, grammatically correct and professionally formatted and presented
- Minute-taking at specified meetings
- Provide administrative support to other EIR Division team members from time to time.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a strong work ethic in attendance at work, punctuality and presentation of work, have solid skills and experience in an administrative role with above average computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, ie Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Current employees of SHine SA are encouraged to apply, noting however that this is a part-time position only.
For further information about the position, please contact Helen Calabretto via email: email@example.com
Click the link below to download the Guidelines for Applicants and the Position Description.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted.
Applications must be emailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org, by COB on Tuesday 7 October 2014.
This appointment is subject to a satisfactory Child Related Employment Screening. SHine SA is an equal opportunity employer.