SAMESH is pleased to invite you – community members, clinicians, sector workers, anyone who may be interested – to their community forum, FACTS NOT FEAR: A forum on undetectable viral load.
Join our panel of experts and community members to discuss the latest science about undetectable viral load and its role in preventing onward transmission of HIV, and to hear personal perspectives from People Living With HIV on how their experience of intimacy and relationships has been transformed. There will be presentations and opportunities for questions and answers.
Panel members include:
Professor Mark Boyd
- Chair of Medicine, Lyell McEwin Hospital, University of Adelaide
- Principal Research Fellow, SAHMRI
- Visiting Professorial Fellow, Kirby Institute UNSW Australia
- President, Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM)
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, AIDS Research and Therapy
Dr Carole Khaw
- Consultant Sexual Health Physician, Clinic 275, SASSHS, Infectious Diseases Unit, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, School of Medicine, University of Adelaide
Specially invited Community members
- Speaking of their personal experiences
6.PM – 7.30 PM, Thursday 28 September 2017, 57 Hyde ST, Adelaide
~ Light refreshments provided: a selection of cheeses, wine and juices ~