Hepatitis NSW, May 2020
Since the COVID-19 virus is so new and can be life threatening, there are many unknown factors at play. This is even more so for people with pre-existing health conditions to consider. To help address those concerns and to answer the frequently asked questions, Hepatitis NSW has now compiled a number of online resources.
All pages are based on the most up to date information and will be updated frequently.
- The hep C FAQs cover: Hep C and COVID-19; Hep C treatment and COVID-19; Drug use and methadone; COVID-19 and other risks; Liver health and COVID-19; COVID-19 virus and illness
- The hep B FAQs cover: Hep B and COVID-19; Hep B treatment and COVID-19; Hep B vaccination and COVID-19 (people NOT living with hep B); COVID-19 and other risks; Liver health and COVID-19; COVID-19 virus and illness.
- COVID-19 and hep C FAQ webpage
- COVID-19 and hep C FAQ PDF
- COVID-19 and hep B FAQ webpage – also in Chinese and Korean
- COVID-19 and hep B FAQ PDF – also in Chinese and Korean