Family Planning NT / Anatomical Education, June 2021
This update hosted by Family Planning is exciting interactive online professional development for GPs, nurses, midwives, doctors, physiotherapists, and psychosexual therapists with a clinical interest in reproductive and sexual health. The clinical update will focus on female sexual response and wellbeing with presentations, case studies and Q&A with experts. Real time, online delivery enables you to participate from any location. 1 clitoris model included in ticket!
– A/ Professor Suzanne Belton RN RM BSoc Sc (Hons) PhD is your host
– Professor Helen O’Connell AO MD Mmed MBBS FRACS (Urology) FAICD PhD is widely published on the clitoral body and is a global leader in women’s urological anatomy.
– Dr Ea Mulligan BMBS BMedSci (Hons) MHealthAdmin PhD FRACGP FRACMA FACHSE is a GP surgeon with experience in women’s primary health and member of the Australian Lesbian Medical Association.
– Penny Kenchington MNsg (NP), Grad Dip PH, Grad Dip Hth Man, Grad Cert Forensic Nsg, Dip Nsg, is a Nurse Practitioner with more than 25 yrs
in sexual and reproductive health nursing. She is a Vice President of Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine.
• WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Health professionals with a clinical interest in sexual and reproductive health.
• WHEN? 9TH August: 6-7.30PM in NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS, QLD / 5.30-7PM in SA, NT / 4-5.30pm in WA
• RACGP CPD: Accredited – readings supplied
• TICKETS: Cost $100 (fulltime work) or $60 (part timework/ student) – includes 1 clitoris model