The Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia (AHCSA) & SHINE SA, May 2020
The Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia (AHCSA) and SHINE SA have released a new social media campaign for health professionals.
The campaign aims to raise awareness of syphilis screening and treatment during COVID-19.
- Syphilis Is Still Out There Campaign for Health Professionals
While we deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, the syphilis outbreak in South Australia continues. It’s essential that we continue to test, treat, cure and notify partners during this time.
To learn more visit www.shinesa.org.au/syphilisoutbreak
- Social Media Tiles and Posters
To help support this campaign and reinforce key messages around syphilis prevention and treatment, we have a range of social media tiles and posters to download.
Help us share this campaign by downloading our social media tiles to share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Use the hashtag #SyphilisIsStillOutThere
Download the files here as a zipped folder: Syphilis Is Still Out There Campaign
Key Messages of this Campaign
- Syphilis is still out there #SyphilisIsStillOutThere
- Syphilis outbreak minimised in 4 steps: test, treat, cure and notify partners
- Syphilis is still threatening unborn children. Know when to test before, during and after pregnancy
Stay tuned: whilst this campaign is aimed at health professionals, AHCSA are currently producing resources to share on social media targeted towards community members.
To stay up-to-date follow AHCSA on Facebook.