Merck Sharp & Dohme
According to estimates, Australia can completely eradicate hep C in about 10 years. But your involvement is needed.
This practical webinar will allow you to gain knowledge and get involved in this important public health initiative.
After attending this webinar, you should be able to:
- Understand benefits of highly effective new hep C treatments for your patients
- Understand rationale of a treat-to-prevent strategy for hep C
- Define GPs’ central role in screening, diagnosis and treatment of hep C
- Screen, diagnose, assess and treat hep C patients based on the tools provided.
Speaker: Dr Stephen Pianko, is Head of Clinical Trials at Monash Health in Gastroenterology. Stephen has been involved in the treatment of hepatitis C for the past 25 years.
Webinar details: 14th September 2017.
NSW/TAS/ACT/VIC/QLD: 8.00-9.45 pm
SA/NT: 7.30-9.15 pm
WA: 6.00-7.45 pm
The webinar is aimed at doctors and nurses interested in treating Hepatitis C, although anyone can dial in.
- To register, go to msdevents.com/stc and enter the password: spreadthecure
- Download flyer (PDF) here: STC Webinar Invitation Flyer