World Health Organization, August 1, 2018
The WHO PrEP Implementation Tool App for Health Workers App is now available.
On-the-go access to the following modules from the WHO PrEP Implementation Tool:
- Clinical: for clinicians, including physicians, nurses and clinical officers
- Counsellors: for staff who counsel people as they consider or start taking PrEP, and support them in coping with side effects and adherence strategies
- Pharmacists: for pharmacists and people working in pharmacies; to provide information on the medicines used in PrEP as well as storage conditions
- Testing providers: for people who provide testing services at PrEP sites and laboratories
- PrEP users: for people taking PrEP and people interested in taking PrEP to reduce their risk of acquiring HIV; to support them in their choice and use of PrEP.
You can also visit these two websites: