University of Adelaide, June 2018
AdelaideX’s Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) offer learners free to study university-level online courses on a variety of topics. AdelaideX’s latest MOOC, Sex and Human Reproduction, will launch on Thursday 12 July and enrolments are now open.
Led by Professor Mario Ricci (Adelaide Medical School), and made in collaboration with experts from the Robinson Research Institute, this five-week course will cover all things related to sex and reproduction – from puberty to menopause, to fertility and contraception. The course focuses on underlying human biology, common myths, and the latest medical advances.
What you’ll learn
- Structure and function of the male and female reproductive systems
- Regulation of reproductive processes and cycles
- Common reproductive disorders
- Methods of contraception and assisted reproduction
- Real world application of cutting-edge research in reproductive medicine
This MOOC is free (with a $50 fee for a verified certificate if desired).