SHINE SA, April 2021
SHINE SA’s Gender Wellbeing Service presents GENDER ADVENTURE: Free Online Workshops for newly identified Trans and Gender Diverse Young People
Who are these workshops for?
People who are newly identified or out as trans and gender diverse, and who are also young people aged between 18 to 25.
What will we cover?
- Exploring your own identity
- Self care and wellbeing
- Coming out at school and in work/volunteer contexts
- Healthy relationships, dating, and safety
- Coming out to family and friends
- Transition pathways and community resources
This activity is supported by funding from the Adelaide Primary Health Network through the Australian Government’s PHN program.
WHEN: Thursdays 6pm – 8pm. Starting 3 June to 8 July, 2021
WHERE: Sessions will be held over zoom
- Download flyer here SHINE SA Gender Adventure Generic Flyer 2021 June
- Register or find out more by contacting the Gender Wellbeing Service, by phone on 7099 5322 or by email